Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Idol - Bring it on - I love it every season - anything that contains singing or dancing has me hooked no matter how cheesy. As for the ad, liked it but now sick of it, how many times can you watch the same ad & still enjoy it, the Mazda whistle ad is getting to me too & were only in the first couple of rounds.....
I love this ad too, classic!!! Your night with your cousin sounded like a blast, it is great to get out with a good friend, drink wine and laugh the night away.
I also have to say that I have seen Into the Wild as well, I enjoyed it but it was only afterwards when it hit me and I could not get the story out of my mind, definitely thought provocking. Love the soundtrack as well, have a great day..X
That is a great commercial :) And it's good chocolate to!
ReplyDeleteI must admit to having a soft spot for that Phil Collins songs.
Yeah, that ad makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteMy friend's boyfriend (of many years) sister is an Idol this year. Sophie.
I thought she'd go last night actually Melody...
ReplyDeleteIdol - Bring it on - I love it every season - anything that contains singing or dancing has me hooked no matter how cheesy. As for the ad, liked it but now sick of it, how many times can you watch the same ad & still enjoy it, the Mazda whistle ad is getting to me too & were only in the first couple of rounds.....
ReplyDeleteI love this ad too, classic!!! Your night with your cousin sounded like a blast, it is great to get out with a good friend, drink wine and laugh the night away.
ReplyDeleteI also have to say that I have seen Into the Wild as well, I enjoyed it but it was only afterwards when it hit me
and I could not get the story out of my mind, definitely thought provocking. Love the soundtrack as well, have a great day..X