Sunday, September 14, 2008

Be back soon!

This is me, well not really me (as you can tell...sshhh) but I look very similar to this image at the moment. Tissues, warm facecloths and plenty of hot lemon drinks. Poor Miss A came home from Kindergarten last week with a bacterial infection so she's on antibiotics, of course, the Nurse (me! as I was flying solo for 3 days) caught it and little Miss D is about to cop her fair share as well. 

So...I'll stop whining (again) and just tell you I will be back on deck soon. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better really soon. Illness is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all recover soon. Were all just getting over something similar & I've even passed it on to my dad so its really doing the rounds - not fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor love. I hate being sick, especially with a cold...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.