Monday, March 05, 2007

Sorry, false alarm..

Hi guys..I'm still here - there was no movement at the station.

And...this will be a brief post as I prepare to retire for the night. Like Melody, my Princess isn't well either! She has high temps and is very lethargic so this Mama cannot possibly go into labour in the near future whilst she is like this. I can't leave her, ohhhhh...this is breaking my heart. How the hell am I going to cope in hospital, I already miss her. I know it's really silly and I should focus on what's ahead, maybe it will hit me after #2 is born, but I'm still struggling to come to terms with the fact that soon I will no longer be the Mother of one. *big sigh*

She has hardly been awake today and has been letting out little moans in her sleep. We've got very little food into her system, some water and luckily, I did invest in a box of these Hydralyte Electrolyte ice blocks (orange flavoured) the other week just in case we had an episode like this. Perhaps I jinxed myself?

2 comments:

  1. Those ice blocks are a great idea. How did you stumble upon those? I should get some for Monet, just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mother used to work in pharmacies so I learnt from her. I just bought them from my local pharmacy or you can buy from any of those chemist warehouses. Anywhere between $11.00-$13.50 around here.

    Such a good idea as the kiddies are happy to accept that liquid, obviously being in that format.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.