Sunday, March 25, 2007

Here is little Miss D again, sorry it's been a while hasn't it. I confess that I've actually forgotten about my blog. The stripey number she's lying on top of is her Bubba Moe sling. It has proven its worth as she is quite a clingy babe, actually I'm thinking she might be my Mummy's Girl that I've been waiting for. We already have a Daddy's girl in Miss A. So at least we now have one each.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Can I come down and have a cuddle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you come down here (I'll even pay for your flight and your MIL's) you will be put into action in the kitchen, especially baked treats and Marianne will be in charge of the teapot!! She is getting quite cuddly indeed, I'll get back into the swing of posting soon I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.