Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bloody Princess Jasmine..


I am frantically researching Disney Princess Jasmine birthday party ideas, Miss A will soon be three and she is PJ obsessed. I cannot find anything other than all the shite on ebay worthy of buying. It's not that I don't like ebay but I was hoping to sight the gear prior to purchase...yeah right, as if that was going to happen pre-birth. This could all be part of my "nesting" phase you know, I haven't done too much in the way of cleaning or tidying but I have been obsessing about certain things including cooking and freezing a number of meals (via this website search function) so they are at the ready - hopefully for when I'm home from hospital and not for the big fella and Miss A's convenience. Ooooh, now who's being a bitch?!

Well, I'll leave this post for now as I've got to collapse into bed and leave all this party searching stuff to when I'm suffering my worst insomnia at 4am.

2 comments:

  1. Monet is right into those bloody princesses too! My fault. I shouldn't have bought her the pack of 'princess' undies. My little one isn't well and I bought her some 'princess' yoghurt. It is keeping her happy. Maybe they aren't that bad afterall hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got a 3rd b'day looming too.
    Deciding what to do, what to do .... hmm

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.