The big fella just walked into the room where I am lounging/posting and said "oh, look at your chubby, little feet" and when I looked down I realised part of the reason I was feeling somewhat irritated this afternoon. I should really have them elevated. I haven't had any swelling so far so I should thank my lucky stars..just like these on the thongs. So, I'm going to sit and watch television tonight and soak them in a tub of these Peppermint Foot Fizzies. I'm a victim of the latest series of Dancing With The Stars, mainly because of Jamie Durie. OK, I've admitted it...now I feel all girlie and silly. But we all know I've got these huge pregnancy hormones raging. Good excuse I say.
I remember my feet got all 'chubby' when I was pregnant with Monet! How funny.
ReplyDeleteHope you are sitting pretty. Any day now...
I love those peppermint foot fizzies! I'm not generally a peppermint fan, but someone gave me some and now I keep a stock around.
ReplyDeleteHappy soaking.
I'm convinced. You've had your bnew baby daughter haven't you?
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteOr should I say 'congratulations'
It's been a week since you last posted, and you my friend, are now overdue ;)
Hello baby ! :)