Finally! Sorry guys, I was home on Sunday but a little special someone has been keeping me very busy. Miss D made her entrance last Thursday 8th March, she weighed 8lb8oz (3870g) and was 35cm's long. I'll update with further details over the coming days but hope this little piccie taken yesterday (day 6) keeps you all smiling. We're over the moon, Miss A is still deciding on her opinion.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Here she is..
Finally! Sorry guys, I was home on Sunday but a little special someone has been keeping me very busy. Miss D made her entrance last Thursday 8th March, she weighed 8lb8oz (3870g) and was 35cm's long. I'll update with further details over the coming days but hope this little piccie taken yesterday (day 6) keeps you all smiling. We're over the moon, Miss A is still deciding on her opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my goodness. Miss D is gorgeous!! And so healthy looking. What a divine photo, I just want to pick her up and give her a cuddle!! So glad to see a new post here, I've been checking ever since you emailed... Terrific news. Well done to all!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is thriving and as I typed that I felt that "tingling" feeling ;-) Nighty night..
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful little girl. May she bring you many blessings.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is utterly gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete*gushing* Thank you for your compliments, they come warmly welcomed as (and I'm being completely honest here OK) Miss A was quite an ugly baby. I hope you're laughing at that comment because I mean it in a joking but serious way.
ReplyDeleteWorking up to a post very soon. Just got home from the first GP visit - all good...she is thriving on some very creamy milk I'm told :-)
Oh, she is so lovely .. i've been stalking your blog for the announcement :)
ReplyDeleteHope it went 'as well as birth can go' for you. Like Melody, I just want to ravage her in kisses, she is *adorable*