Sunday, March 04, 2007

Is "IT" looming?..

I'm posting these feelings just in case..last night and tonight I've been feeling a bit "off". It could be that I've eaten too many rich meals, last night was a Thai green curry and tonight was BBQ chicken, Oriental Fried Noodle salad and mashed potato (yes, I know that's a weird combination) BUT...gee, I am feeling a bit queasy. This occurred the night of Miss A's labour which is why I wanted to blog this moment.

Now, if you don't hear from me for a day or so don't get excited, I could just be pre-occupied with Princess Jasmine. However, if I'm not here after five days you should expect baby news to be posted as soon as it's possible for me, by me as I'm the only one in this family that shares this blog with you. It's still a secret. I think.

6 comments:

  1. I remember those "is this it?" feelings only too well. I can't wait to hear that baby girl #2 has arrived. Do you have someone to post the news?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just updated my post as you were leaving your comment Em. Nope, the big fella isn't aware of my blog. I still like to use it as a personal "diary" of sorts.

    I'm off to bed now, night night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I hope all goes well with all of what is ahead of you... I can't wait to read your next post entry. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. A baby!

    Best wishes for a safe and comfortable delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck when the moment comes.
    ( Realise i'm typing in retrospect, and I know the time has not come yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck in getting through the birth - at least you know what to expect with no 2! I'm still in shock from no 1 but of course its all worth it as you know

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.