We had Miss A's cousins here today, five girls in the one house. Are we a family of female breeders or what?!! Luckily we have a special toyroom and playdates are generally restricted to that room if they are indoors, that way there's only one area of mess to clean. Always thinking of me you see.The girls were playing cafes and shops, cooking up a storm of cupcakes and the like. When they left I was cleaning up and found this hilarious piece of work. The Breakfast Menu!! Have a look down the list at one of the items you might like to order.
That's great that you have a toyroom! And congratulations on your breastfeeding (I love the ticker!)
ReplyDeleteI've tagged you for a meme if you are up to it!
I'll have the french toast and hot choco thanks.
ReplyDeleteThe ticker is cool isn't it Em!! It gives me more incentive to continue you see. Not that I need an incentive but other than myself there's not really anyone as proud.
ReplyDeleteThe toyroom is an absolute necessity, it has concertina doors that we close off at the end of each day if it looks really bad. It was supposed to be a Media Room!
Melody...I thought you might like the 'Cereal Killer' ha ha ha ha.
Yes, I noticed the 'cereal killer' ( WTF ? ! ;)
ReplyDeleteI used to love this game and others like it when I was a girl - so much fun playing cafes !
I wish I had a playroom. Hosted Mother's Group here yesterday, and there were a couple of pushing / bullying type scenarios I wish i'd seen ( grr, my son was the victim both times ). Also, there was crap everywhere later - glue and paper and sparkles and trainsets and blocks and food and crumbs and spilt drinks and ... yes, well ...
;)