Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Horrible day in my house..


This is an excerpt from an email I sent a friend last night..
Hi there, sorry to be a whinger....but here goes....
I've had one of those really hideous days...D has cried every
waking hour, A has been pushing all the wrong buttons and I
dropped a whole heap of dough onto the grotty (to be mopped after
baking) kitchen floor. I was so pissed off I nearly threw the lot of
it against the wall.
Do you ever have days where you feel completely overwhelmed, like you
could just burst into tears? That is today! I think I will open a
bottle of plonk and enjoy just the one :-)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm assuming you can relate to something like that letter?

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing - I have had days like that. Hope you had the wine and an early night. My little one (19mnths) cried non-stop from about 8.00pm to 9.00pm last night for no apparent reason. It's really stressful but you do survive in the end. I think that's why it's nice to lose yourself in blogland for a bit of headspace of your own everyday. Nice blog - love all the foodie stuff - yum!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.