Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Never been tagged before..

Well, tonight I'm faced with some real thinking. I've been tagged by Em @ threetimesthree and I'm a little bit excited about having to put thoughts to fingers.

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I am a longtime sufferer of nail biting, I say sufferer because for me it's like an addiction. I want to stop and in the course of my 35 years I have about four times. I bite them fairly badly and am very self conscious of this. Do they have an AA type place for nail biters I wonder?

2. When it comes to keeping in touch with friends I can be very slack. I am great with emailing because it's on my terms, it's when I can get back to people. In short, I hate talking on the phone, hate hearing it ring even. Texting is good for those like me.

3. I currently have dark hair but any colour I choose to wear suits me. My Grandmother always liked blonde on me, but the big fella did not!

4. I wish I had the opportunity to have children a bit younger than I did, it wasn't possible because the man I was previously in a long-term relationship with was not committed properly. He had a drug addiction, a sad and horrible story. Truth be told, he still has that addiction and has many regrets I'm told.

5. I don't think I've finished reproducing! Unfortunately I suffer from Hyperemesis Gravidarum which makes life more than difficult for myself and family. To those Mothers reading, I've been told when you're finished having babies you just know. See, I haven't had that light switch itself off yet.

6. We moved back to Brisbane, Queensland from Melbourne, Victoria and I really miss that beautiful city. At the time I missed my Dad so much and if I could have him relocate with us then I'd be back there in a flash. Someone once told me I couldn't let my parents happiness get in the way of my own but I hate being too far away from Dad.

7. I have had many stints in hospital, from three months of age to 35 years of age I show many scars and most of them accidents. Not clumsy style accidents - true accidents that I had no control over.

8. I love technology..mainly the internet and the friendships it has blessed me with. I feel so much more knowledgeable as my brain is such a sponge. I can sit with my laptop (sometimes in bed long after midnight) researching this and that and not feeling at all guilty. Some people read, I internet.

So I've come to the end and I'll probably shut down for the night and think of things I should have said. Maybe I'll come back and edit my list. Can you do that?

I need to think of who I can tag and sadly it is only another four bloggers, I would choose another but she is off being busy as a new Mother...hopefully this lot will come to the party.
I choose:
* biglittlesister (Melody)
* Vicious Ange (Ange)
* House & Baby (h&b)
* tsk tsk (Tiel)

6 comments:

  1. OOoOooohhh - i'm terrible with memes, and have been tagged a few times and not done them ( bad, bad me ! )

    I'll keep it in mind and let you know how I go ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - I looked up that Hyperemesis Gravidarum - and OMG - poor you !!

    I remember when I first found your blog you were recently PG, and then you were going to your mum's, and then you like disappeared for YEARS ( well, it seemed ). It was quite a worry, but now I know why.

    And yet, you're keen to go back again :) I guess the rewards are worth it, huh ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just tagged for this at someone elses blog so I will be doing this meme by week's end. (We have topics 1 & 2 in common!) Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go on h&b...be a devil!! Let loose ;-)

    Melody, bad with the contact thing...maybe that's why we're such good bloggers tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check out the latest cake recipe I posted on my recipe blog. I'm sure you would love it!! (I am still needed to bake those Nigella Muffins!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear !
    I will have to edit my blog - I just did this, but forgot you'd tagged me too, and only credited Muppinstuff !!

    Norti me !!

    Well, i've done it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.