Saturday, July 28, 2007

Play-doh cupcakes..

Miss A got busy this morning and made cupcakes, all by herself! She was a very clever girl using her Play-doh. If only baking was that quick!

I'm making Creamy Pumpkin Soup for dinner and serving it alongside a hand-stretched Ciabatta Loaf with Garlic Butter, thanks to La Famiglia. Yep, I'm a great cheat when I need to be, but this stuff is amazing...so for $4.50 odd I'm willing to cut corners. This is the first meal I've made since Monday when I fell ill. The perfect comeback meal, really. If I'm up to it there's apple danish for dessert. I was tossing up making this easy Creamed Rice but I'll leave that until tomorrow or the following day.

It's a quiet Saturday night in for us Queensland folk, we've got a date on the lounges afterwards for 'The Best in Australia' on the LifeStyle Channel - 7:30pm. As usual, I'm recording it so I can stop and start when I please....aahhh the joys of FOXTEL IQ. I seriously couldn't watch TV without it. Even Miss A has learnt to pause when she needs to go and do a wee. Now that's naughty Mummy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice cupcakes!! That Creamed Rice recipe looks yummy. I use that website too quite often to find recipes. I recently made curried sausages from that site and they were delicious - just like how I remember my mum used to make.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.