Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dirty, filthy viruses..

Well, it got me this week.
The dreaded lurgy that seems to be doing the rounds landed me on my back from Monday 6pm until just after lunchtime today. I haven't been so sick since the all-day sickness (HG) I had with Miss D's pregnancy around this very time last year. Little Miss A isn't so well either and has skipped both days at childcare this week. The babe has suffered as my milk supply seems very low, no wonder after only eating about one meal's worth of food in that time. If it doesn't return to normal in the next couple of days I'm going to take Maxolon, I know it increases the milk supply. Possibly to more than I (and she) can handle but there's no way in hell I want to give up feeding her this early.

I'd better close off here, I'm feeling very light headed indeed.

2 comments:

  1. What a dirty filthy virus! Naughty naughty.... Monet got her first cold since we moved to Cairns (18 months ago!) on Tuesday. Urgh. She's on the improvement but now I feel as if I have it. Double Urgh. I hope we feel better soon as we are flying out to Melbourne on Wednesday morning... (yippee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your much better soon, I know the fear of milk drying up, as Chloe wont drink from anything but me, if I get sick we're in real trouble so I go to reat pains to make sure I stay very healthy indeed even if it means keeping on a few extra kilos for now (too scared to diet & a good excuse to continue the baking :))

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.