Saturday, September 19, 2009

There's a first time for everything..


Earlier this week we had the (huge) misfortune of catching head lice from school buddies...I wish those little Prep kids didn't cuddle each other so much. I had only said two days earlier that, touch wood, neither girl had ever had them nor did I know what they even looked like as I never got them at school. Well, I'm now Eddie the Expert and can answer almost every question and myth. I am also making a point of treating both girls at least once a month just to be on the safe side.

Funnily enough, a week prior I had booked the big girl in for a haircut scheduled just two days after discovering them AAAAAGH, so after treatment commenced I panicked thinking she wouldn't be able to keep her much needed, and wanted haircut (almost 5" gone). So here she is with her beautiful, fresh summer look. Let me tell you it is sooo much easier to wash and style. I wasn't happy to see the long hair go initially, but now I'm laughing.

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair. So stylish! And hair nits? *shudder* I never had them as a kid, I hope Monet doesn't either - best keep the girls hair dirty then. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair style. Long can be nice but shorter is soooo much easier to looka fter isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.