Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Monday, September 21, 2009
So retro for summer..
Ecococoon cups - a must for the car glovebox. Easy, economical and an eco-friendly alternative to plastic bottles, cups and polystyrene disposables.
Love the cups & love the bike, we were thinking of getting Chloe a bike for her 3rd birthday, when did Miss A start riding, is 3 too young for a real bike (with training wheels of course)?
Miss A started riding her three wheel scooter first Ange - we gave her that for her 3rd birthday I think. Then she advanced up to the bike with training wheels around 3.5 - 4yrs but she didn't enjoy it very much. She just loved the (Cyclops brand) scooter and initially I think it gave her the confidence to approach the bike.
She doesn't have training wheels on her bike now, they were gone a few weeks back and she zooms about with ease, of course sometimes with a few accidents. Like the other day at the bike park, I saw her head straight for a furry looking bush instead of using the brakes - l a z y!!
I remember cups like that from my childhood. They always lived in the car glovebox and no outing was complete without a drink of orange cordial from them. Yours look a bit more fancy than Mum and Dad's were!
Hi Stacey, I've still got two sets from my childhood ;) A plain silver set and a colourful set (very scratched now) and how about the "beautiful" brown vinyl cases they came in...phwoah.
Love the cups & love the bike, we were thinking of getting Chloe a bike for her 3rd birthday, when did Miss A start riding, is 3 too young for a real bike (with training wheels of course)?
ReplyDeleteMiss A started riding her three wheel scooter first Ange - we gave her that for her 3rd birthday I think. Then she advanced up to the bike with training wheels around 3.5 - 4yrs but she didn't enjoy it very much. She just loved the (Cyclops brand) scooter and initially I think it gave her the confidence to approach the bike.
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't have training wheels on her bike now, they were gone a few weeks back and she zooms about with ease, of course sometimes with a few accidents. Like the other day at the bike park, I saw her head straight for a furry looking bush instead of using the brakes - l a z y!!
I remember cups like that from my childhood. They always lived in the car glovebox and no outing was complete without a drink of orange cordial from them.
ReplyDeleteYours look a bit more fancy than Mum and Dad's were!
Hi Stacey, I've still got two sets from my childhood ;)
ReplyDeleteA plain silver set and a colourful set (very scratched now) and how about the "beautiful" brown vinyl cases they came in...phwoah.
Love those cups - such a great flashback!
ReplyDeleteI also want that bike. And I am not a bike person.