Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Spring has sprung..







Aaaaah Spring, have I ever told you this is my absolute favourite time of the year and along with that, one of my favourite outings would be beach going. The girls couldn't have been happier lapping up the sun, sand and waves. The local airport is very close to the beach so I've added some low flying aircraft images too, they're pretty nifty if you ask me and not bad for an iPhone photo.

4 comments:

  1. Oh those plane shots remind me terribly of Trinity Beach as the planes would prepare to land at Cairns Airport....

    Kids love the beach don't they? (And so did big ones!) I love Miss D's bum shot - how funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist a bum shot, it's so cute and frilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then summer arrives all too quickly and it is too hot to go to the beach.

    enjoy the days! looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous, cant wait to get to the beach this summer with Chloe & to introduce Josh to it's wonders too. Unfortunately being a Melbournian we have quite a while to wait before it's hot enough

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.