Sunday, November 09, 2008

Snacks for children..

Just a boring old Sunday morning post requesting you leave me suggestions in my Comments box if you will, please.

??Question??
What type of snacks do you provide for your children....morning and afternoon tea time?

Those I already serve, and can think of at this ridiculously early hour include:
• banana & yoghurt smoothies
• carrot sticks & dips (pesto/hummus)
• boiled egg (sliced)
• popcorn
• pikelets
• fruit pieces with honey & yoghurt dip
• cheese, crackers & sultanas
• muesli bars
• home baked muffins
• fruit bun

3 comments:

  1. Hhhmmm...You've covered a bit there.

    Monet quite likes tinned peaches so I always have them on hand. Blueberries and strawberries (when the prices aren't through the roof), those Kraft cheese wedges, ummm....Cruskits with vegemite, anything with Vegemite actually...

    Bit hard to actually think of things as I am out of routine. Ask me in 2 months time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm itching to hear what she's snacking on in the UAE in two months time. Probably bloody lobster!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. - deep fried Mars Bars
    - Burger Rings
    - Seafood Extender
    - sugar, right from the tin
    - Tequila


    HTH :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.