Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny things they say..

(EDITED 14/11...it appears I've stuffed up the script from this scenario by way of her final response, so I've edited it accordingly). See, there's a lesson for all of us....too much drinking in one week is detrimental.

Afternoon tea time yesterday..

Miss A to the Big Fella: "Dad, why are these bananas so small?"
Big Fella: "Because they're called Lady Fingers"
Miss A: "Oh! what are the big bananas called then?"
Big Fella: "they're called Cavendish"
Miss A: "Oh!....(long pause)....but, I thought they were called Lady Man bananas"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....I'm still cackling over that conversation.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Miss A does have a point doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've gone "man-hands" :)

    The Big Fella's just full of info now, isn't he ?

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.