Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas pep up..




It's no secret I'm not that fussed with the whole Christmas affair, however, having two small darlings in your life doesn't allow you the grace of being the biggest Grinch around. With that in mind, I have been proactive and talking up how the tree will be erected within two weeks. I don't go much on the traditional green & red colours of the season but more silver, purple, aqua and something like magenta thrown in to spice things up.

These divine, handmade ornaments by Brisbane artist Kylie Johnson has me thinking back to those traditional festive colours though. Aren't these ceramic pieces just lovely, order online here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, they are delightful ceramic pieces. You know, in a former life I had a Degree in Ceramic Design...shhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - I am off here next - hope they're not too exxy for my tight pursestrings !

    hahahaha @ Melody.

    In Yr11 I had 1 unit lacking where I had to find a filler - Computer Studies ( with nerd-boys, no chicks ), or "Ceramics" were the only 2 options left..

    So I took ceramics and had a really good time! Hell on naturally dry skin though....

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.