Outta here kids, I'm off to the big smoke for a cut & colour and a night to myself. Very excited, even baked Chocolate Banana Coconut Bread to take along for the girls - I'm one hip hair client you know.Returning tomorrow, staying the night with my boozing cousin. Yep --- I smell fear and danger and Thai food and wine. Yum.
Ciao.
(I may or may not end up with hair like Mrs TomKat - it's my reference point).
Glad to hear that somebody else has funny little toes too.... All of my kids have the same little toe as well!!! Hope you enjoy your time out, will you post a pic of your new haircut for us all to admire??????????????????? HAVE FUN. X
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. I know you will, you always do!
ReplyDeleteI'm aching all over! But had fun getting that way.
ReplyDeleteand ??
ReplyDelete....and....the hair turned out very well. Too long now to show a pic and you know I'm a little reserved in that department.
ReplyDelete