Due to an amazing amount of rain here in south east Queensland I have spent too much time indoors and online. My latest fashion love is this beautiful modal top by a local designer.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it is gorgeous, might have to check it out when I'm in town next week!
ReplyDeleteAnge, I have a couple of De Marzi pieces and the fabric is just divine, so soft and the best part being you can travel with it so well, with a bit of a shake at the other end there is little or no ironing required. Without sounding too weird, I am forever rubbing my hands all over myself ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteYup, that rubbing bit does sound weird!
ReplyDeleteTop is gorgeous, heading over now to check it out.