Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday obliterations..

This.....
Very quickly turned to this.....



Cake: I've blogged about it once before. Still fantastic, still the best recipe I've used.

5 comments:

  1. Yummo, happy birthday to the little one. Chloe is definitely getting a chockie cake too for her 2nd bday as it seems she is a bit of an addict already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange..it was actually my Dad and partner's birthday three days apart so cake aplenty this week. More celebrations this Sunday so the poor old oven is getting quite a workout.

    I keep thinking if the little ones eat dark chocolate we're ok - ie. the antioxidants :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking cake.......

    Thanks for commenting on my lack of sleep serious moaning post!!! I have answered you questions on my comment page. Would love any advice you have especailly if you have recently been through similar thing..... Cheers X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link it's a great website...X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good chocolate cake. It looks like it all went down an absolute treat!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.