Friday, October 17, 2008

Grocery shopping list..

Right..so I'm interested to know how many of you do your grocery shopping with a list. Either complete or just things you're missing in the cupboard. Please leave me a comment with your answers. No matter how long your answer is, I'm really interested to hear how you go about this task.

Ta!

4 comments:

  1. My answer is: it depends.

    As a general rule I shop without a list.

    The two exceptions are when I'm shopping for a particular recipe I've never tried before and therefore need a list, and when I've run out of certain things and forgotten them the ten previous times I've been to the market/supermarket.

    But most of the time, no list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lists all the way, its my only way of remembering anything, seriously I even put bread & milk on the list or I forget...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about 5 things I can't forget, and wing the rest according to what's on special etc.

    But I want to change with mealopedia ... just haven't started yet .. ugh.

    So my list will be ( for a week's shop ) - "butter, milk, yoghurt, muesli bars, bread, tomatoes"

    or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS write a list beofre shopping, then I ALWAYS forget it at home...ALWAYS!!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.