Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Home on the range..
Haven't too many exciting words, so I'll share a sweet photo of the smallest fooling around with her Father's hat. (Keep quiet about the hideous verticals and brown window frames.....they're on the renovation kill list!)
Cute! And when we first moved into our house in 2000 we had similar vertical blinds only they were PINK!!! And it took us until a year ago to replace them. So, I forgive you your blinds ;) But like you I always had to tell people they were not something we chose.
Gorgeous & who could notice the background with such a sweetie in the pic
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteAnd when we first moved into our house in 2000 we had similar vertical blinds only they were PINK!!! And it took us until a year ago to replace them. So, I forgive you your blinds ;) But like you I always had to tell people they were not something we chose.