Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mirror, mirror on the wall..

Did I ever tell you the previous owners to this house "stole" all the mirrors except one God ugly brown plastic round 80s thing they had attached to the laundry wall!! Yep, stole 'em. Why? Your guess is as good as mine considering they're bloody fixtures and we all know what that means.

Finally I got my ass to IKEA and finally I bought a decent mirror for the main bathroom. Many guests have given their comments as to what having no mirror in the bathroom is all about. I swear they think I'm trying to keep my girls from sheer vanity. The truth really was that I couldn't find anything to suit, it had to mix in with the tragic big white, square tiles with gold & terracotta inlays. Yep..there's a lot more to be done but at least I know now when I'm having a bad hair day before I'm seated in the driver's seat!

3 comments:

  1. I'll tell you, I have said it before and I will say it again, people are stupid. (Not you and your family you understand, I mean the previous owners!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....you were all fired up last night!! I use a different word to stupid...means the same thing though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a fixture from my last house .. because i'd only just bought it, fixtured it, and then we sold.

    So screw them, it was mine.
    ( I did patch the wall so you couldn't tell though, and it didn't feature in any R/E photos, so they would have thought they'd imagined it if they missed it - HA ! )

    I would have taken the NEW curtains too if I knew they had shite old-lady taste and replaced mine with Fosseys' lace.

    But yeah, all the mirrors:
    err, O-K- ?!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.