Thursday, August 07, 2008

Perfect lunch setting..

If you were sitting where I am today you would also wish this for your lunch setting, not just the food but I think this image depicts my surroundings right now...the country feel and so on.

The weather is absolutely divine here in south east Queensland, it's sitting at a more than comfortable 22deg+ and I'm wearing a very lightweight 3/4 length sleeved cotton top with boat neck - no covering up for me!! Winter is so pretty here, I just wish all of you could from the southern states were here with me sharing this cup of tea.

Pic source: TOAST|UK

2 comments:

  1. I'll come up (when we move) sometime yeah?? Love a good relaxing picnic(ing) lunch. Especially in gorgeous winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely jealous of your weather. Extremely.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.