This came in a music industry email today, interesting find although I'm still working out what category I fall into!
Psychiatrists assessing their patients should consider their music taste in their assessment, says a study published in the “Australasian Psychiatry”. It found that people who listen to pop music are insecure about their sexuality, jazz types are loners and misfits, rap and metal fans are more likely to drive drunk and have unprotected sex, while fans of metal, trance and emo are more likely to suicide.
Well, we know you're not into Trance or Emo, correct? And let me tell you, I'm not confused about my sexuality. Was there a Britpop category?
ReplyDeleteNup, that's why I'm out in the dark...and you too, it seems! I like jazz and you could say I'm a loner but not a misfit.
ReplyDeletepfffffffffffbbbtttt....
ReplyDeleteThose have to be the most generic associations i've *ever* read ( and it sounds like they were ananlysed by my grandfather - pop obviously refers to the the ol' androgonous look et al )
Horseshit, I say :p