Something for all you fabulous knitters out there, a local blogger has just published her first knitting book and is enjoying her launches at some terrific bookstores around SE Queensland. My favourite tea cosies seen in the book are the Party Girl and Rosie Posy of which you will find the pattern here.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Knitting craft book plug..
Something for all you fabulous knitters out there, a local blogger has just published her first knitting book and is enjoying her launches at some terrific bookstores around SE Queensland. My favourite tea cosies seen in the book are the Party Girl and Rosie Posy of which you will find the pattern here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wish I could knit.
ReplyDeleteYeah me too, I need to brush up on my 6yo learned skills. There is a local sewing circle and knitting group here so I'm seriously considering calling in one day. One day when I'm alone, probably next year when Miss A begins Prep :-(
ReplyDelete