
I'm desperate for some new (read: used/vintage) furniture. I'm completely over ebay and its "false" version of vintage.
After the smallest child wakes today I will go for a drive to the local op shop furniture outlets, I always notice fabulous items as I zoom past and can't stop immediately - of course, when you finally make it instore they've vanished. I'm looking for two pieces being an office desk or table to suit and a side table/small buffet to place just behind the kitchen table.
If I stumble across dolls furniture I know I won't be able to resist. And, Miss A has been pleading for a 'Ken' doll or Prince as she calls him. If anyone has one to donate or sell for a small fortune I'm happy to purchase. Bloody Barbies...........admittedly, I shouldn't grumble as they formed part of my childhood obsession with fantasising about life stories and situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.