
From Melody for Melody and anyone else:
It has been a while since I've done a meme so I hope I do my time justice.
RULES: I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tag 6 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read my blog. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I’ve posted my answers. As usual, I'm going to bend the rules slightly. You'll see..
Places I have lived
Brisbane, Queensland
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Caulfield (Melbourne), Victoria
Sunshine Coast hinterland, Queensland
What I was doing 10 years ago
The year was 1998 - my 26th year, my brother had his first (and only so far) child, my niece. I had been seeing an extraordinary guy for 7 months, he was quite troubled yet I wasn't to know the extent of this for another few years (oh boy!!!!). Right now we were in lurrrrrve and it was happy days, I was happy and my position in the corporate world was skyrocketing, I thrived on my job - I was young and didn't think I'd had to work overly hard to get where I was at this point. I'd travelled abroad to some amazing countries and met interesting foreigners, I partied (probably too much at times) and when people asked me about my 5 year goal and *gasp* my 10 year plan I had no answers. I liked it that way, how boring to know what you were going to be doing five and ten years on.
Five things on my 'to do' list today
1. Drop Miss A @ Kindy (done)
2. Visit the PO box and post office to despatch mail (done)
3. Menu plan and grocery shop (done)
4. Weed near vege garden (half done)
5. Sort through Miss D's smaller size clothing *sniff* (ongoing)
Snacks I enjoy
• muffins - this is a new found love for me, I never enjoyed muffins until I started baking them myself
• croissants
• scones with preserves & cream
• muesli & fruit toast (the heavier the better) with cream cheese & preserves
• cheese, crackers, dips and pate (and wine!)
• chocolate
What I would do if I was a billionaire
Initially I would travel with the Big Fella; purchase investments we could try to live off; treat those who matter and finally I would spend two weeks with friends in a day spa (NB. not a health retreat) with whatever food & drink we chose.
Six bloggers I would like to know more about
I decided not to tag anyone - do it if you read this and want to. I don't have time and if I didn't finish this right now the remainder of my 'to do' list will not be completed this afternoon.
*heehee*
ReplyDeleteThanks for your answers.... At least you got YOUR list done. Me? Nope. Typical.
Can I come to the Day Spa with you? Cheers.
Alrighty, you're on the naughty day spa list then!
ReplyDelete