Friday, June 06, 2008

More 'me me me' time..

Tonight the Big Fella is out so it is a girl's movie night, my friend R is bringing around loads of Indian takeaway, I have beer & a bottle of red (whatever takes your fancy!) and chocolates...copious amounts of chocolates, from Maltesers, Jaffas to TeeVee snacks. Then, to top all those off (and I realise it has nothing to do with Indian) a wicked Creme Caramel for dessert...I know it's the black sheep of ingredients here but we are watching 2 Days In Paris so there has to be a French twist. I simply cannot wait for some serious laughter, these girls will be in bed early tonight so I can set the scene for more 'me me me' time.

PS: If you don't subscribe to this online magazine, you should! Summer 08 issue live now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are full of hot tips aren't you??

    That movie looks terrific - I'll have to spy it at our local video store. I love Julie Deply and of course I love both Paris and Venice!!

    Hope you had a terrific evening. SOunds great.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.