We both thought C and her partner were very brave taking another girl for the night. They already have three daughters (7, 5 & almost 3) so Miss A slots in there just nicely. She actually told me that she blended in so well, was extremely well-mannered and it was like she wasn't there anyway. Hmmmm, I think that means Miss A should go there more often and just think, when Miss D is old enough having just one more shouldn't be too much of a worry either ha ha ha ;-)
Here is a mudcrab my friend's partner caught this morning...they were boiling it up for dinner as we left. No wonder C was insisting I stay around for dinner. Bugger. Although, I did come away with a bag of lovely mixed reef fish, it's waiting in the freezer while I search for a scrumptious recipe.
Wow. A sleepover. Miss A IS growing up isn't she?
ReplyDelete