Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shopping lists multiply..

Last Friday I had one of those awfully frantic, nervous-energy based days where everything seems jumbled. For instance, there I was in the middle of the playground searching my handbag for the day's shopping list. I'm one of those folk totally lost without direction of THE LIST. On any given day I write up to three lists. I was so embarrassed as a friend stood by, watching me scurry madly all the while panicking about the bloody list. I counted through six lists in that bag until I found Friday's version.

I claim to be organised and assembled and I usually am, so why do I have so many lists which should be compiled into a neat booklet, you may ask? Perhaps it's laziness, I really don't know. I do own a booklet - actually, a beautiful Corban & Blair red leather wrap notebook so I've dusted its jacket and it is now sitting pride of place here on my desk ready for lists. I *heart* the list.




1 comment:

  1. Dont worry I recently lost my list too but luckily found it by the post office box where I must have dropped it on the way in to the supermarket, like you I wouldnt know where to start without my list!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.