Sunday, June 08, 2008

The art of suitcase packing..


"To know what to leave out and what to put in; just where and just how, ah, that is to have been educated in the knowledge of simplicity."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright


With the return of H&B and her wonderful holiday photographs it reminded me of a quote relating to simplistic packing and one in which I will be adhering to (or trying!) for my solo trip to Sydney shortly. Solo I said, S-O-L-O! Just quietly, YAHOOOOOOO!
Of course, you all know I'll miss the homeys like crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Solo...I know!!! But, as it nears I'm actually starting to become slightly sad and a tad nervous too. I shouldn't be nervous, the Big Fella is so much more than capable but I'm a control freak so you can see what I mean from that.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.