Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Silly season smiles..
Here are the whacky girls..I quickly snapped them as they crawled into the office like a pair of cats. I could stare at these sorts of photos forever, I feel like the love is just oozing.
I'm so lucky to have two daughters..two sisters..two friends!
Sisters are THE BEST. I am only 20 months older than my sister & although we fought a bit as kids we are tight as anything!
My camera is old (in digital terms) but it is a great camera. It's an Olympus Camedia C750 ultra zoom. One of my friends as recently upgraded from mine to the newer model & is thrilled with it.
Sisters are THE BEST. I am only 20 months older than my sister & although we fought a bit as kids we are tight as anything!
ReplyDeleteMy camera is old (in digital terms) but it is a great camera. It's an Olympus Camedia C750 ultra zoom. One of my friends as recently upgraded from mine to the newer model & is thrilled with it.
Yeah. Having a sister rocks, no matter what the age difference...
ReplyDelete