Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas gift list and shopping time..

If you're like me and have already got most of your Christmas gifts sorted then you'll be pretty pleased with yourself when you can sit back and relax with a wine in these last few(ish) weeks of hell in retail land. But, there's always one person I cannot locate a gift for and that's my Dad. I think I've got it covered as he's given me something to work with - since he will be taking a European holiday next April (Melody...are you taking my Dad away with you as your Nanny? LOL) so there is at least a theme to work with, I believe you need a theme.

After seeking help from some peers, they've suggested a special travel journal (of the leather variety); comfortable walking shoes; an iPod or a SIGG drink bottle. If you need any assistance in buying for a male you can take a peek here 'cause they've got some decent suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.