Hello and welcome back to me! Nothing major has happened, I just lost my blog verve. Hopefully it has returned from today forth, so here is a little update shot of the girls for you - the big girl is 3yrs 7 months and the baby is just over 7 months. They are just adorable sitting in the tub together don't you think?
We spent this morning at Miss A's new Kindy/Kinder having parent interviews, she begins early February. I cannot wait, because....unlike her current childcare (read: expensive babysitting service) she will be entering into a real educational environment with genuine, loving teachers who respect the children first and foremost. I will say no more about the current care - I'm way too bitter. The End.
Oh dear about the current care :(
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering where you've been ?
My 3yr old starts kinder in Feb too :)
Super cute girls!
ReplyDeleteGlad to read you're back 'here'... And yes, your two girls are adorable.
ReplyDelete