Saturday, November 10, 2007

We're going on a bear hunt..


....no we're not, just a road trip for the day. To the hinterland, lush rainforest, fresh country air...you know "soothe the soul" kind of stuff. Heading north in an hour to the lovely Queensland town of Maleny.
This is your view from Maleny looking towards the Glass House Mountains, it's spectacular stuff and if you're into bushwalking this is would have to be on your list of places to visit if you're ever at the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane.

A snack & lunchbox has been lovingly prepared for Miss A, I just whip it out at the first sign of grizzliness and whammo she's back to the happy little girl again. As a rule I don't really like her eating in the car but let's be honest here, we all do it and at times it's a lifesaver for other passengers concerned.

Enjoy your Saturday and hopefully I will have some more pretty pictures to show when we return tonight. If you're wondering if there's a purpose to this trip...yes, my Dad is looking to relocate in the new year, from the hectic Brisbane city life and we might too. More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Maleny is beautiful. I love it around there. On the drive to my parents place (near Noosa) I always get excited by the sight of the Glass House Moutains. I think moving there would be BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.