
Well, before I forget to say this...the funniest element to our weekend away was Little A's music requests for the entire drive to our countryside destination as mentioned in my last post (Bangalow). We had to listen to Bernard Fanning's latest single 'Songbird' more than ten times and on day 2 of the trip guess who walked past the cafe we were brunching in? Yep it was Bernard himself..if only A was old enough to understand why we broke out in laughter.
I always hate returning home from any kind of holiday no matter how short it is, any time away from the sometimes mundane city life is grand. If only both N and I were involved in a profession that allowed us to earn a decent living in the beautiful surroundings of northern New South Wales. One weekend every so often just isn't adequate for my country yearning.
So I sit here tonight and Google every image I possibly can of the northern rivers of NSW. I want to feel as though I'm still there. Some people would think I'm mad but I can assure you I wouldn't be the only person to do this. Back to dreaming, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.