I wonder how many others share my 'lost my oomph' emotional state in life. I can't explain how often this happens but it does feel too often of late. Technology has affected me greatly, as negative and positives. Sometimes having 24/7 access to the internet means I don't leave the house for a couple of days because I really don't have to. Maybe this isn't a detrimental thing but I feel like it is. Who says you have to leave the house. As long as you have all of your relevant supplies, then why leave?
On that note, I am leaving the house shortly. We're going looking in some local op shops and afterwards a visit to the park which is along the beachfront. It's a pleasant 25 minutes from our house and the sea air is supposed to cure all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.