Saturday, May 13, 2006

Retail Therapy

Tonight I went into the city mall to do some shopping, both window and actual purchases. I had to get two Mother's Day gifts for mine and his. One got a lovely Moroccan spice candle from Crabtree & Evelyn and the other a wonderful hand & body balm by MOR Cosmetics. Their products are amazing, so rich and luxurious. I decided since I'm almost out of the MILK balm I use that I should make a Mother's Day purchase for myself, this time I "invested" in the Fig & Olive range. I'm frantically using up the last drops of what I have so I can crack the seal on the new bottle.

Then it was off to Jacqui E to spend a gift voucher I was given for my birthday. Instead of just the one piece I thought I should buy a few things as I also had a '$20.00 off' voucher. I walked out with an awesome blouse that I wouldn't usually choose but that tricky little mannequin sold it to me. Those things have a way of convincing you that you look just as fabulous as they do, even if your boobs aren't as perky! The other two items were a plain black soft V-neck knit and a charcoal bulky V-neck that are able to be dressed up or down. I'm a happy girl with some new winter basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.