
Today I bought one of these Breville sandwich press/snack makers, it was a true bargain at AUS$49.95 (note I saved AUS$40.00). Any seasoned bargain shopper like me will understand what I meant by "we just have to get one of these!". Other than tasty soups and gorgeous casseroles/curries, winter in this household is a time to celebrate the devouring of toasted sandwiches, open melts and mini pizzas. Although, we are eating out tonight..I had a craving for Vietnamese food, in particular cold spring rolls and of course my craving had to be filled. So the snack maker will get its first run tomorrow night. I haven't put any thought into what we'll launch on this small appliance but being a lazy Friday night it will most likely be tuna, whole egg mayo & onion toasted sandwiches or some lovely leg ham & vintage cheddar cheese Turkish bread melts. Mmmmmm, I can taste it already.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.