
It's no pun that children are not babies for long. Just over two years ago this little girl had just been born and was safely sleeping inside the four "walls" of her cot. OK, so this shot was taken when she wasn't yet one but I really like all those delicious pastel colours so I'm showing this image.
So we move on after she turned one and she started to show interest in the "big girl's bed" that has been in her room since day one, we decided on giving her a double sized bed so that we could use it as a spare bed in the meantime and I had a double bed growing up so why can't she? It made sense.

We always let her sit and play on it with no problems it was part of the plan to get her liking the bed itself and not to be scared of its size. What I do hate is any child jumping on beds. It most likely has everything to do with the fact that I've diagnosed myself with OCD and I despise seeing a well-made bed ruined. Alright, I actually don't have OCD in the true sense but more a fine case of perfectionism. Or could it be that my Dad used to always tell me stories of a relative breaking their leg because they were underneath the bed that was being jumped on! Hmmm, I dunno...I just hate it and I can, I'm a Mum now!!!
Here you see the big little girl in her own bed, shared by one of her beloved Burmese cats. There is never a bed in this house that isn't graced with one of our feline friends at sleeptime.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.