

Through the joys of the internet, a couple of years ago I "met" a lady (that always sounds soooo grown up!!) who is a major inspiration to me...though, she wouldn't know it. Whenever I click over to her blog I am truly amazed at her (humble) creativity. It seems so effortless, although I'm sure it's all hard work, what with having two small girls, a husband, house and kitty cat to care for. She recently undertook a pottery class as a genuine amateur and makes fabulous, colourful birthday cakes not to mention matching real-life dolls. See, I told you..she's a gem!
Anyway, I will introduce you to her....it's Victoria at 13Mimosa.
Recipe to make this weekend (or sooner), mmmmm I just love Bill's hotcakes.
I've only just read this post after a hiatus of clearly a few days! Thank you so much missy, what lovely things you said and so appreciated, particularly as it was a complete surprise. I went to Julie & Julia with some girlfriends yesterday and it was soooo great. The Julie in it is wonderful, she's good at lots of things, but the validation she gets from having her blog and having it well received - well that's what she's been looking for. Last night we were talking about that, Geoff and I, that for msot of us the quiet personal success isn't enough, it's nice to know others recognise our successes too. So, thank you, your kind words are priceless ....
ReplyDelete