Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Holiday finds..
Whilst on holiday I discovered the works of Jules Hunt, a wonderful ceramic artist. These tealight lanterns really took my fancy, I'd love to see these on the BBQ table all through spring and summer. Exhibiting at these galleries.
I still remember going to the 'exhibition' of your work Melody. Just remember in the artistic world it's not a matter of who is better, but rather a matter of personal opinion. I do love that first picture though!
Well she is a more talented ceramist than yours truly, that is for sure!
ReplyDelete(I've missed you btw, welcome back!)
I still remember going to the 'exhibition' of your work Melody. Just remember in the artistic world it's not a matter of who is better, but rather a matter of personal opinion. I do love that first picture though!
ReplyDelete