So here's Miss A enjoying breakfast in the sweet sun on our recent holiday. Why is it that when you're home and you also have a great morning sun setting you don't eat breakfast outdoors? I'm going to change all that. The figurine is her latest addition to the pack and the seed pods were used for craft. I love the colours Miss A chose for her stripey version.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Holiday craft..
So here's Miss A enjoying breakfast in the sweet sun on our recent holiday. Why is it that when you're home and you also have a great morning sun setting you don't eat breakfast outdoors? I'm going to change all that. The figurine is her latest addition to the pack and the seed pods were used for craft. I love the colours Miss A chose for her stripey version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we have the very same fairy/goddess thingy lady you have in that shot ... somewhere.
ReplyDeleteMiss A is obsessed with the Papo figurines, this is her dream collection and she has 7 so far, $12.00 a pop ---- that's an investment in my books ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.papo-france.com/Collection.asp?Nav=36