I quite liked this meme, well for this week anyway so I'm going to join in. I'm sharing my lovely entrance, it's really sweet to walk in and out of this space. This is where we can hang coats and bags and store the car keys in the top shelf. It also holds a greeting card I framed, another beautiful quote.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
My Place And Yours :: On The Shelf..
I quite liked this meme, well for this week anyway so I'm going to join in. I'm sharing my lovely entrance, it's really sweet to walk in and out of this space. This is where we can hang coats and bags and store the car keys in the top shelf. It also holds a greeting card I framed, another beautiful quote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very soothing entrance there you have Kiki. Much better than mine which always seems like a storage space for shoes and empty 18 litre water bottles. *sigh*
ReplyDelete