Here's hoping and wishing you all had a pleasant Christmas time and if you didn't, do what we're doing in '09 and start researching for holiday accommodation. I think I've found ours, just need to confirm and make a deposit. Nothing like being organised when planning escapes from your family. Ha ha ha.
Sharing with you my beautiful post-Christmas sales purchase, this lovely O Clutch purse. It is black with a champagne trim and I will feel very much the grown-up girl when using this. No nappies shall be stuffed into this space.
Have a great New Year and all the best for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove the clutch!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Oooo nice 'clutch'. How very trendy of you. And it will see no nappies? Wow. I like that!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you Kikimiss! And of course the Big Fella and Little Miss A & D.
hawt.
ReplyDelete*Very* Nantucket.
*sigh*
:)