Come visit me and you can have that experience all over again. We have a "never-ending" bore on our property!
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was thinking about sprinklers the other day when Ella asked if they could squirt each other with the hose - to which I had to answer no. May be worth a visit to your property!
ReplyDeleteYour girls would absolutely love it here, no doubt due to the fact that mine are the same age. I almost had tears watching them play under the sprinkler, children nowadays just don't have the same simple experiences as we did.
ReplyDeleteActually, you'd love it here too....Moscow Mules have been the drink of the afternoon recently. That's another post though hee hee hee.
What fun! And great that the girls can have fun like 'we used to' in the 'olden days'...*heehee*
ReplyDeleteHey, my word verification is 'wines' - WTF?
:-)