Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a brilliant idea,I am so stealing this one.... if you don't mind!!!! Talia would love to take these as little gifts to kindy. don't you just love this wonderful silly season..... X
ReplyDeleteIt was so perfect, initially I wanted to put two cookies into the bag but the Big Fella was concerned the recipients would feel they had to give her something in return. The kiddies loved them and I hear some of their parents are being asked to bake more. I'm glad I popped the recipe in too.
ReplyDeleteI can see we've been undertaking very similar activities.
ReplyDelete